Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Faithfuls Weigh-In: Controversy between York and Harbaugh


Good afternoon, 49ers Faithfuls! I was originally going to post this evening after my current busy day in the office, however, something I casually read was brought to my attention and I thought I could take a couple minutes out of my day to post and get your thoughts.


I am going to be absolutely honest. Since our team's lost on Thursday night I have been mentally separating myself from anything football related. So much so, that for the first time since the season started I didn't even pay any attention to my NFL fantasy team this week.  Unfortunately and sadly I lost that game too.

Anyhow, with that being said I haven't payed any attention to the articles and rumors floating around. Then as I was taking a quick mental break from these websites I saw an article by NinerFans.com that was posted in a Facebook group I belong to. The Article is "Seahawks Pete Carroll takes shot at 49ers’ CEO Jed York".

OK now my very first thought was, "Who in the hell asked Carroll for his opinion about our team and why does he feel his opinion should even matter?" But then I changed my thought process within seconds and thought about the fact that the media is going to always ask the rival teams for their opinions. They asked Harbaugh about his opinion after several Seahawks players were suspended for PED use. So it's no biggie about Carroll, in my opinion only, flapping his lips about the issues with our coach and CEO. His opinion really doesn't matter. What I think does matter is my fellow Faithfuls think. What are your thoughts on the following:

  • What do you guys think about this whole truth/rumor of our team's coach and CEO at odds? 
  • Do you think that York was wrong for apologizing to fans for Thursday night's performance?
  • Do you think that York would be making a big mistake if he got rid of Harbaugh?


No comments:

Post a Comment